Memorial of the Fallen Campaign + Server Update (05/12/20)
May 11th, 2020 at 11:00pm • 2 min read
- Added a new Quest Type for Smash Fortress.
- Added a timer on Auctions to tell easier when the deadline will be hit.
- Improved the Module Particle System. Fixed certain particles appearing in firstperson.
- Added a brand new campaign: Memorial of the Fallen
- Added a new module: Soldier's Requiem
- Added a new, free pass to access the campaign
- Added ctf_aerospace_b4
- Added dfs_sandbox_veryflat created by NotNihilanth to replace gm_flatgrass
- Updated dfs_jungle_rc1b to dfs_jungle_rc1c
- Optimized edicts (from 1300 to ~800)
- Changed lights
- Simplified water geometry
- Added a message from B.M.I
- Updated dm_flux_b4 to dm_flux_b5
- Made several layout changes in an attempt to improve movement and make some areas more interesting.
- Jump pads have been tweaked and can now be more reliably used to break falls as well as jumping.
- Fixed the missing collision on the lower reactor stairs.
- Cleaned up some graphical errors.
- Added an additional sound effect when the control point is captured.
- Attempted some more optimisation.
- Fixed some sound effect errors.
- Fixed RTD not working in competitive maps
- Removed STT from pl_cooler_badwater_a3 due to the gamemode breaking the map
- Fixed map vote chat messages blocking map vote screens
- Fixed Queen Vanessa having broken textures
- Blocked off explicit content from trade_abstract2
- Fixed a typo regarding Construction Plugin Messages.
DFS is supported by your donations! Please consider visiting https://dfs.tf/donate to help us keep the servers running provide more great content for everyone to enjoy!