Welcome to Dispenz0r's Fun Server's website!

Dispenz0r's Fun Server (DFS) is a TF2 server community that hosts fun, competitive and custom gamemode maps with unique plugins you haven't seen before!

Both servers have fun and competitive maps, custom fun maps have the allowance system enabled, which makes players take no damage unless the player allows the attacker to deal damage to them. In these maps you can chill around and have fun with your buddies, we also have a lot of custom plugins and models to provide a fun and enjoyable experience!

We also have competitive maps, these have the allowance system disabled so it's an all out battle between teams! But of course you can still always toggle friendly mode on yourself if you would prefer not to fight.

We have gamemode maps as well, currently our servers run these custom gamemodes in them: Deathrun, Dodgeball, Prophunt, Stop That Tank!, Slender Fortress, Surf, Randomizer, Super Zombie Fortress, VSH Rewrite and MicroTF2!

We have a unique self-made DFS account system with various items, pets, a leveling system and other verious self-made plugins and maps that made our servers more fun than ever!

Latest News

DFS: Pumpking's Putrid Palace Update
31-10-2019 22:58

https://dfs.tf/spooky19/

Shadows creep across the walls, shrieks echo down the halls, a rising tide of undead thralls - we need some fun to balance it all! We're proud to present the DFS Halloween 2019 Update, bringing lots of new content and updates based on your feedback!

We have a new donation deal! Donate now and get a Ghostly Goose pet or 10,000 credits, alongside with custom chat tag and colors of your choice! The deal lasts until 25th of November so make sure to donate before then to not miss out!


The EU server has been moved to a new and better machine/hardware which should make the server performance feel a lot smoother than ever!

Halloween Campaign
A new Campaign is coming to DFS, featuring a brand new seasonal item - Pumpkin Baskets! Obtained from completing Campaign missions and as uncommon rewards from Quests during this event, Pumpkin Baskets will reward you with items, including Boss Keys and Campaign rewards you might've missed from last year's Death Wish Campaign!

  • DFS Quest requirements have been lowered across the board to make Quests less demanding. To compensate for Quests being easier, rewards have been slightly reduced.
  • Added a new gamemode: Instagib, Instagib gives everyone hitscan guns that instantly kill anyone they hit, for gory carnage!
    • Use the command /voteinstagib to start a global vote in the server to turn the gamemode on or off, works only in competitive maps similarly to /voterandomizer
  • Added new playermodels
    • Goose from Untitled Goose Game (Sniper and Scout, Gold Only or Campaign Reward)
      • Haunted Goose (All-Class, Campaign Reward)
      • Golden Goose (All-Class, Donation Milestone)
    • Jonesy from Fortnite (All-Class, VIP Only)
    • Retsuko from Aggressive Retsuko (Scout, Public)
    • Mr. Torgue from Borderlands (Soldier, Public)
    • Tom Nook from Animal Crossing (Heavy, Public)
  • Added new Pets
    • Ghostly Goose - Available from the latest donation deal
    • Peanut Jr. - Available from the pet store for 15,000 credits
    • A secret pet - Day 400 Login reward
  • Added new maps
    • dfs_jungle - A DFS exclusive map made by Unicake
    • ctf_hl1_bounce
    • dr_4halls_v7
    • koth_synthetic_event_rc2a
    • pkmn_blackthorncity_b1
    • pl_stallberg_rc1
    • slender_lobbys_classic
    • szf_bossrush_b4a
    • trade_rustboro_r3
  • Added new Slender Fortress 2 bosses
    • Grotesque Steve (Horde Chaser)
    • Red Mist Squidward (Paranoia)
  • Added DFS based rewards for SZF!
  • Updated the donation page[dfs.tf]
  • Added new Halloween joinsounds
  • Added new noisemaker sounds
  • Updated Slender Fortress 2 to version 1.7.5
  • Updated VSH Rewrite into VSH Redux version
  • Updated Super Zombie Fortress to version 3.1.7
  • Updated dr_deadhome_v2_fix1 into dr_deadhome_v3
  • Updated cp_supermariobros3_b2 into cp_supermariobros3_b3f
  • Updated szf_turtle_defense_a3 into szf_turtle_defense_b1
  • Removed maps picked from the map removal polls
    • achievement_green_campus_v2
    • achievement_tinyhuge-h27
    • balloon_race_v3_t17
    • dm_sdm_final
    • koth_pokemon_stadium_b1
    • koth_slaughter_b1b
    • koth_trainsawlaser_rc2
    • pl_donkeykong_final
    • slender_lockers_b7a
    • szf_toyfortress_v18
    • trade_medieval_v1c
    • trade_oreinos_belltower
    • wacky_races_v2
  • Disabled DFS minigames and voice chat completely on MicroTF2
  • Added missing .nav files for all maps
  • Fixed gagged players being able to bypass chat with /me
  • Fixed dm_boostertower_v2 not being a competitive map
  • Fixed https://github.com/DFS-Servers/BugReportsAndSuggestions/issues/179
  • Fixed https://github.com/DFS-Servers/BugReportsAndSuggestions/issues/182
  • Fixed https://github.com/DFS-Servers/BugReportsAndSuggestions/issues/183
  • Updated dm_flood2 to dm_flood2_redux_rc2
  • Updated dm_towerleap_v2 to dm_towerleap_v2_final2
  • Updated some side plugins

    == DFS Halloween 2019 Update ==

    DFS Plugins have been updated to 6.1.0:
  • Introducing the PumpKing Festival Campaign!
    • New pass can be bought in the Guild Store as usual.
    • Earn 5 exclusive new modules by completing the campaign.
    • Earn additional Pumpkin Baskets from completing missions.
  • Added Module Transmutation!
    • Transmute 10 modules of the same grade to receive a module of a higher grade.
    • Only Lootchest modules are compatible.
    • Each module gives you a 10% chance to obtain a module from their own lootchest series.
    • That means 7x modules from Series #3 and 3x modules from Series #1 give you 30% chance for a Series #1 module, and 70% chance for a Series #3 module.
  • Added new Item: Pumpkin Basket
    • Opening rewards you with either a Trick, or a Treat reward.
    • Trick will reward you with an old Halloween-themed item.
    • Treat will reward you with a random item from a big list of selected items.
    • Several items from last year's Halloween campaign can be unboxed from these.
    • Can be earned from either of these sources:
      • Rewarded from completing missions in the campaign.
      • Uncommon reward from daily Quests.
      • Rare drop on Stadium.
  • Added 2+ new Pets!
    • Ghostly Goose - Donation Deal Reward
    • Peanut Jr. - Pet Shop Purchase
  • Added 6 new Modules!
    • Goose Skin & Haunted Goose Skin, Spectral Ember Aura, Fireball Tendril Deatheffect & Voices From Below Upgrade - Campaign Rewards
    • No-Gib Module - Guild Store Purchase
  • Added SZF Rewards! Earn Credits and EXP for playing.
    • MVP Tank Killer gets rewarded. The higher the damage, the better the reward.
    • Players who start out as Zombies get rewarded. The more survivors at the beginning, the better the reward.
    • Killing Players as a Zombie rewards you. The worse the odds against your team (Team Balancing), the better the reward.
  • Quests were Updated!
    • Added new quests for the campaign.
    • Uncommon chance to earn Pumpkin Baskets for the duration of the Halloween Event.
    • Most Quest Requirements were nerfed to be easier to complete!
    • In return, the MEP & Bloodcoin rewards were slightly decreased.
  • Updated AuctionHouse!
    • The minimum offer requirement has been changed from 10 credits to 15% of the current offer.
  • Added Series tooltip to modules.
  • Added a /trade command tip when trading.
  • Updated Mann Co. Achievement Description to include Jungle.
  • Pods now give effects based on season. In this case, they're currently Halloween themed.
  • Fixed particles sometimes spawning inside the client rather than its specified destination.
  • Fixed several typos in the DFS menus.
  • Fixed particles showing up while being cloaked as a Spy
  • Stadium has been updated to RC1a
    • Halloween has returned, bringing you a spooky time upon the plaza!
    • Pumpkin Gift drops now also include a rare variation.
    • Added new visual effects to the fountain gate.
    • Added a /stadium command notification on first spawn.
    • Fixed several collectible locations being broken.
    • Fixed the backdoor exit in Red's Spawn not having any opening / closing sounds.
    • Fixed randomized angle when warping to the Mercenary Arena
    • Fixed a bug preventing people from dropping Boss Keys after defeating Stadium's bosses.
    • Fixed a an exploitable stuck spot in the DeadBirds Arena.
    • Blocked some more commands from being exploited in the Shadow Realm

Have fun, Happy Halloween!

Latest Content Update


DFS Halloween Update 2019